Saturday 17 March 2012

Draft Photos for Contents Page

I like this mid-shot image of my model for a smaller feature image to use within my contents page. I like the fact she looks fun-loving and smiley. Her long hair and floaty dress highlight her femininity.

I like this photo and how my model looks directly at the camera with wide-eyes and her flowery play-suit highlights her femininity. But I chose not to use it because I think it would be more suitable for a front cover because she directly engages with the audience.

I like this photo of my model because of the way she looks sideways across the camera with a serious expression, but I chose not to use this image because I thought it was too eye-catching and didn't want to distract the reader away from the main feature.

I like this mid shot photo of my model because it shows the different colours of her dress, but I chose not to use it on my contents page because the model's eyes are not open.
I like this mid-shot photo of my model, because I think her pose shows her femininity - but maybe too much and could hold connotations of her being a bit ditsy so I have chosen not to use it on my contents page.

No comments:

Post a Comment