Friday 30 March 2012

Audience Feedback

My original draft of my questionnaire asked the questions:
Can you tell which genre of music the magazine concentrates on by looking at the front cover? (Yes/No)
Do you think that the magazine is reasonably priced, based on its content? (Yes/No)
Would you buy the magazine? (Yes/No)
Do you have any other comments to make about the magazine?


I then decided that the questions asked were too general and have since refined them to get a more precise answer from the people asked. I will then collect my data together and produce some graphs and percentages from my results. This will give me an answer as to whether I have answered the brief.


My new questions:
Which genre of music do you believe my magazine represents? (Please circle the appropriate answer)

Indie                           Rock                           Pop                             Dance
Jazz                            R&B                            Classical                    Heavy Metal

How much would you be prepared to pay for it? (Please circle the appropriate answer)

£2 - £3                                    £3 - £4                                    £5 - £6                        £6+

How often would you buy this magazine? (Please circle the appropriate answer)

Never             Weekly           twice a month           Monthly          Subscribe

If No, why not?
Which target audience would you say this magazine is aimed at? (Please circle the appropriate answer)

Gender:
Male                                       Female

Age bracket:
0 – 12             12 – 17           18 – 23           24 – 29           30 – 35
36 – 41           41 – 46           47 – 52           52+

Which feature do you believe is the main star of the front cover?
Which feature of this magazine makes you want to buy it?
Do you have any further comments to make about this magazine?
e.g. What other features would you like to see?

I have now used multi-choice and free text options within the answers, this makes the questionnaire more appealing to my survey group, because the answers are provided for them in some questions they just have to pick the appropriate one.

No comments:

Post a Comment