Friday 16 March 2012

Contents Page Ideas


I like the layout of this contents page from MOJO magazine and the way it has several photos to represent the smaller features. It also contains three sections and some features from people who have contributed to this issue. Also I like how this is slightly different to the idea that I have chosen as it doesn't have a headline it just has the Masthead instead.
I really love this example of a contents page in MOJO magazine and the way the text is wrapped to fit with the shape of the model's body. I also like the way the conventional text colours are used, especially the way the red links to the model's hair. I like the way the text is set out with the bigger typeface followed by the smaller text describing it. Also I like the small Masthead text used in the bottom-right corner with the page number creating a sense of continuity.

No comments:

Post a Comment