Wednesday 15 February 2012

Draft Photos

I like this image of the model as her stance shows attitude and she has a very striking face with red lips and curly blonde hair. Her features make her stand out creating a bold image. The black dress with the string of pearls around the neckline also holds connotations of a higher class and appeals to that audience.
I like this photo of my model for the same reason her striking features and the hand to face makes her look slightly innocent as does her facial expression.
I like this photo of my model as it is a side view and unconventional, but can not be used on the front cover as  she doesn't look at the camera and therefore isn't engaging with the audience. I think this image would be better suited on the contents page.
I like this photo of my model as it is an over the shoulder shot of her and slightly unconventional. I don't think the photo would work on a front cover as she doesn't look directly at the audience, but it's nice as an image for the contents page.
I like these two photos of my model as she is smiling and I like her pose and the way she holds her face between her hands. I think these images would work nicely in black and white or sepia and within the article spread.
I like photo of my model as it is very striking and a bold medium close-up shot of her face showcasing her features in a way that makes them stand out. The image isn't fussy so everything looks more accentuated.
I like this photo of my model as it shows another pose that was tried out I also think this would work well representing the main feature on the contents page, but wouldn't use it on the front cover as I think the pose dominates too much attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment